The cartridge shuttle valve permits flow from either of two inlet ports to
a common outlet. Similar to the Kep-O-seal inline version, a free floating
metal ball shuttles according to the relative pressure at the two inlets. The
higher pressure inlet flows through the valve and moves the ball to close the
opposite inlet. Kepner's Flexible
Seal Seat™ ensures bubble-tight
shutoff of liquid or gas, and long service life. Shuttle valves can also flow
in the reverse direction, and relieve system pressure when input is removed.
Standard and specialty valves handle a wide variety of applications, and are
ideal for use in manifolds, subplates, or cylinder heads.
Seal Seat™ for zero leak (bubble-tight) seal at closed
- No threaded connections (avoid potential leakage)
- Non-biased free floating shuttle ball with short travel path
- Minimal pressure differential switching
- O-Ring positively secured
- Compact, easy installation – Accessory Kepner Holding Device Kits
- See Applications for selection/ limitation notes about O-Ring and Valve materials
- Sizes: 1/16 inch to 3/4 inch Nominal sizes (1.6 mm to 19 mm)
- Body Materials: Brass, Steel, 303 Stainless Steel
- O-Ring Seals: Buna-N, Neoprene, Teflon®, Viton®, EP, others
- Temperature: -300°F to 450°F (-184°C to 232°C), O-Ring
- Operating Pressure: to 3000 PSI (207 bar)
- Flow: to 60 GPM (227 LPM)
Consult Factory or Distributor for more help. Customer/user is solely
responsible to select products suitable for their specific application requirements
and to ensure proper installation, operation and maintenance of these products.
Improper selection or use of products can cause personal injury or property
damage. All sales are subject to Kepner Products Company Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.