Ball check valves allow free flow in only one direction, prevent backflow,
and are for applications where poppet style valves may not be suitable (such
as media with contamination, viscous fluids, etc.). They are trouble
free with large flow paths. The need for closely mating surfaces and sliding
parts has been eliminated by the conical tension spring and seal seat design.
Seal Seat™ design combines metal-to-metal
contact with a resilient seal seat to ensure bubble-tight shutoff of liquid
or gas, and long service life.
Seal Seat™ for zero leak (bubble-tight) seal at low
and high pressures
- O-Ring seal positively secured
- Stainless steel ball design; no sliding parts
- Exclusive conical tension spring design allows for greater flow
- Handles contamination, viscous liquids and slurries
- See Applications for selection/ limitation notes about O-Ring and Valve materials
- End Connections/Sizes: 1/8 inch to 3/4 inch FPT
- Body Materials: Brass, 303 Stainless Steel
- O-Ring Seals: Buna-N, Teflon®, Viton®, other materials available
- Temperature: -300°F to 450°F (-184°C to 232°C), O-Ring
- Crack Pressure: 1 to 3 PSI (.07 bar to 0.21 bar)
- Operating Pressure: to 3000 PSI (207 bar)
- Flow: to 25 GPM (95 LPM)
Consult Factory or Distributor for more help. Customer/user is solely
responsible to select products suitable for their specific application requirements
and to ensure proper installation, operation and maintenance of these products.
Improper selection or use of products can cause personal injury or property
damage. All sales are subject to Kepner Products Company Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.